1) Did we get everything correct?
Sounds silly, but mistakes happen. And when it comes to travel, changes typically cost money. Help us make sure we have everything correct by carefully looking over the following information for each traveller.
Passenger(s) Details Correct (required)
Travel Itinerary Details correct (only those that apply)
Passport Requirements for International Travel requirements (required)
Costings - Deposits and Final Payment
2) Have we asked you about travel insurance?
Life is unexpected. Things happen and sometimes trips need to be cancelled or rescheduled. Sometimes you get sick on a trip and need medical care. Someone back home gets sicks and you need to get home. Travel insurance helps protect you from losses you might incur.
Please note: In some situations (like pre-existing medical conditions) you need to buy your travel insurance within a certain amount of time after you purchase your trip. The time varies based on the travel insurance vendor so please ask us for details.
3) International Travel – Important information
Australian citizens traveling outside Australia will need a valid Australian passport... and there are a few other things want to remind you of and would be happy to talk with you more in-depth.
* Vaccinations: The country you're traveling to may require proof of vaccinations. Without proper vaccinations, you may be denied entry in the country. We recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx to find information on health notices and recommended/required vaccinations for the countries you'll be visiting.
* Visas: Some countries require visas to enter. Without a valid visa, you may be denied entry into the country. You can find out if you need a visa by visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx of the country you'll be traveling to. And of course, you can always contact us with questions!
* Children Traveling with One Parent, or Someone Who is Not a Parent/Legal Guardian, or Children Traveling in a Group: Foreign border officials may require custody documents or written consent from the other parent/both parents. While the requirements may vary by country, contact us or the Airlines for further information.
* Medications: Make sure to visit your GP to ensure you have the correct paperwork with you for your medication you are taking and that can be taken into the country/s you are visiting.
4) Any Other Questions?
Thank you again for booking with 123Travel. We really, truly appreciate your business and your help in checking these last little things. As always, if you have any questions, just drop us a line or give a ring and we're happy to help!
123Travel Team 07 5476 9368